Constituent Services

We have compiled a list of resources for various needs you may have. If you are having any trouble with these programs, feel free to contact our office at (617) 722-2092 or We are always happy to help you navigate the process of applying for and receiving these resources.

NeighborWorks Housing Solutions:

  • The Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC)
  • Residential Assistance to Families in Transition (RAFT) & Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance (ERMA) Programs

Wellspring Multi-Service Center:

Massachusetts Appleseed Center for Law and Justice Resource:

Massachusetts State Resources:

Wellspring Multi-Service Center:

Unemployment Insurance (UI) thru DUA:

The Health Connector:

South Shore Community Action Council:

  • Heating fuel assistance program
    • Staff is available by phone to assist:
      • Fuel line: (508) 746-6707
      • Or toll-free long distance: (877) 383-5243
    • Apply online:
    • Internet assistance and other resources
      • Address: Obery Street, Plymouth MA 02360
      • Telephone: (508) 747-7575
      • Fax: (508) 747-1250

Greater Boston Legal Services:

Wellspring Multi-Service Center:

Town Councils on Aging/Senior Centers:

  • South Shore Elder Services
    • Learn more:
    • Or contact South Shore Elder Services
      • Address: 1515 Washington St, Braintree MA
      • Phone: (781) 848-3910
  • Hull Council on Aging
  • Cohasset Elder Affairs
  • Hingham Council on Aging
  • Scituate Council on Aging
    • Address: 333 First Parish Road, Scituate, MA 02066
    • Phone: 781-545-8722

Wellspring Multi-Service Center:

Attorney General’s Office:

Navigating state agencies and their regulations can be difficult. Our office is available to assist you with that process and to intercede with state agencies on your behalf.

State Agency Matters

Does your case involve a state matter? Our office is best able to help on state-level issues such as:

  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Health Connector
  • State Taxes
  • Environmental Protection and Conservation
  • State Licensing

Privacy laws require Representative Meschino to obtain a privacy release before helping on your case. To speed up the process, please click the button below to download, print, and complete the form (including a narrative describing your case), and e-mail it to

Please do not hesitate to contact Representative Meschino’s office at 617-722-2092 or e-mail for more information or assistance.

Federal Agency Matters

If you have an issue with a federal agency, your best route will be to reach out to your Congressional official. Congressman Stephen Lynch’s office, representing Hingham and Hull, can be reached at 617-428-2000.

As of the recent redistricting, Cohasset is now served by Congressman Bill Keating, whose office can be reached at 508-746-9000.

This website is offered as a service by Rep. Joan Meschino and is paid for and authorized by The Joan Meschino Committee. No public funds are expended to support this web platform. State House contact information is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used for any campaign or volunteer-related inquiries.